Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Well here it is the third day of summer vacation and I have finally had the time to clean out some of my old clothes in anticipation of some great fall styles and colors.  Did I really need to keep those old polyester pull on pants?  Or how about that two tone beige and white dress that I wore the summer I lived and studied in Mexico?  Yes, some of those older pieces had some sentimental value but if I keep them where will I put all of my new purchases?  I am already excited about what we will see for fall.  A few of the leading stores are already posting about the beautiful green tones that will be hot this fall.  I am very excited about this trend.  What about the menswear influence?  What do you think about that?  Do you also like those beautiful green tones?  Can't wait to explore more tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment